Спустя 6 лет, решил проверить как идет данное демо от nvidia на GeForce GTX 780Ti (ранее проверял на 8800GTX )
The Medusa demo is a NVIDIA’s interpretation of the legendary snake-headed woman who’s venemous gaze turned her victims to stone. You’ll see we’ve taken a few liberties on this mythological tale.
– Full cinematic short story rendered in real time featuring multiple characters in a complex environment.
– Emotional character facial animation implemented with “texture buffers” allowing for unlimited blend shape combinations.
– Realistic character rendering with multiple passes for shadows, skin shading, depth and color accelerated with “stream out”.
– Dynamic stone “grows” through the generation of geometry on the GPU using “geometry shaders”.
* Texture Buffers, Stream Out and Geometry Shaders are all features of DirectX 10 which is fully supported by the GeForce GTX 2xx product line.
PC Conf: Core i7 4770K@4400Mhz/GeForce GTX 780Ti AA4 AF16 +VSync/16Gb DDR3/SSD Plextor M5Pro 256Gb/SB X-Fi/Win7x64/ShadowPlay